Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Happy Anniversary to Us!

I guess the self-sharpening knife I got for Scott for our anniversary didn't quite have the WOW factor he was looking for. In the wake of the knife, Scott decided we should get a roof rack for our SUV. I went in at 7:00 this morning to get this contraption put on our car. Four hours, and ten popsicle toes later we have a new roof rack. Ta da! Now we can be adventurous and drive over tall mountains and through streams with Phil and Dave's canoe strapped to the top. We're living the dream. Woohoo!

~ Tchau.

2 comments:

Ann said...

WOW! That is a grown-up gift you got there! Have fun using it!

Anonymous said...

We already have. We went canoeing with Phil and Dave's canoe yesterday. I got really burned in all the places where I missed the sunscreen. Had I been able to put two thoughts together, I would have brought my camera. Oh well. Tell Drew we said happy birthday. It's only nine days away.