Thursday, June 15, 2006

I realized that we are woefully behind on keeping everyone up to date on what we are doing. The posts of the last two days, should keep you all busy should you want to take the time to see what's up with us. We are both really busy as usual, but things should slow down for me at least by the end of the summer. Little-by-little I am catching up on projects. I am almost done with the first summer session of classes and I start the second session this coming Thursday. Then I am finished! Woohoo. Scott loves his new job within IBM and should be doing some very interesting things in the coming months. That's it for now.

Happy reading!!
-Ali and Scott

Photo: Hydrangea
Our yard is blossoming like crazy. I love spring and early summer here. It's like the Garden of Eden.

Photo: Yellow Squash
We are about to have 30 yellow squash. We typically only eat two or three a week. Phil hates squash too. I guess we'll be eating some squash soup, squash spaghetti, and a few other squash dishes. Good thing I like it.

Photo: Vegetable Garden
Our sweet basil is coming in nicely. I've had some already. The yellow squash are taking off like crazy. Mainly we just hope the deer won't think its a schmorgasboard for them. They already ate all my green bean leaves.


Photo: Scott
This is the portrait I took of Scott for his job. I really wanted to take it outside, but Scott thought that was lame. So here we are in the office, which of course I thought was lame. Oh well. At least he's still a cutie no matter where I put him.


Photo: Bean
Here is our big kitty with his little kitty. He's not too bright, but he keeps us in stitches most of the time. He's our 16 lb. "kitten".




Photo: Sarah, Dave, Scott, Ali, and Phil
Here we are at Easter at Phil and Dave's house with our English friend Sarah. She's heading back to the UK any day now.

No comments: