Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Queens of Blogging


Today, I honor the Queens of Blogging, Emily, Ann, and Karin. They have served as inspiration for me to achieve blogging heights I had not dreamt of. They have cheered us on and lifted up fellow bloggers by leaving regular, encouraging, and silly comments. They truly wear their crowns with blogging glory and will not fail us their queenly blogging duties.

Hip Hip Hooray for the Queens of Blogging! May you honor your crowns with continued blogging dedication and valor.

Honorable mentions:
  • Elizabeth "Most Improved Blogger"
  • Phil "General Fanship and Comments"
  • Fanita Fantastica "Subject Inspiration, Comments, and Beauty Queen Google Searches"

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! No, really, you're too kind! I always wanted to be an inspiration for the masses, and it is so satisfying to know that I have touched your blogging life for good and not evil.

And Beebe certainly is the most improved blogger. If she doesn't keep it up I'm egging her from Orem.

Ann said...

Ah, ha, ha! This is great! And I have to say, I look smashing in that gown. And to have Em & Karin as Co-Queens, I am in great company. You are too kind.

Anonymous said...

I think it is really nice of you to give me an honorable mention for the few comments I have made. It really speaks very poorly of the rest of our family that my three comments have put me that high up.

Love Karen

Anonymous said...

I worked hard for my honorable mention and no brat strumpet is going to take it from me! Stay back Beauty Queens! It's mine for life!

On another note, I found this while searching out beauty contestants. I think all of you should take a peek.

karin said...

I am glad that I have fianlly been recognized for my great blogging ablities and hope that I can keep everyone checking my blog regularly. But I must say that Ann has the prettiest dress, I have the best crown, and Em has the cutest face. Very impressed with your post.
anonymous: what are we checking out?

Anonymous said...

Unidentified anonymous was Anita who found an article about beauty queens who had higher IQs than rocket scientists. The link never worked for some reason though.

Unknown said...

My face is darn cute.