Thursday, April 26, 2007

Best Day Ever!

Okay, maybe not ever, but it has been a good day. Today I secured a summer job working with MR/DD kids at a summer camp. I am really excited about it. My friend Helen works for the same non-profit and loves it there. Although she's heading to Uganda in a few weeks.


In other good news, I got an A on my Research Methods test which means I am going into both my finals with A's. I couldn't be happier. I hope I get A's on my finals so I can secure them both. I really want a good GPA for all of graduate school. I like feeling like a smarty pants. It's a nice change.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You are a smarty pants. Congratulations on your fabulous grades and your summer job.

karin said...

I want to be a smarty pants too.

CONGRATS on having the best day ever.

Karen B said...

You are now by far the most educated Yeagley child.

chunkymonkey said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah for you!

Ann said...

This post makes me want to go back to school right now! YAY for Ali!

Anonymous said...

As soon as Evan gets big enough you can sign up for a class or two. Beebe will cover the kids. I'm sure she won't mind me volunteering her (wink, wink).