Saturday, April 21, 2007

Super Husband

All this week, while I've been at the hospital and the Righter's house, Scott has not seen me for more than 30 minutes total. Last night when I got home at 12:30AM, the lights were out and Scott asleep. But while I was gone, he mowed the lawn, did all the dishes, moved the laundry along, and is now weeding the cracks in our driveway. He didn't complain once about me being away, and he did all those chores. He's great! Now that's romance. No wonder I married him.

PS - The cat got into a big fight with he and Scott's shared neighborhood nemisis, Prince. Bean won, even without front claws! Go Bean (not that I ever condone fighting, but the other cat stalks our bird feeder).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's about as good as it gets. Good for you Scott!

karin said...

That is great, where did he learn to do that? Did you teach him or is he just that great?

Congratulations to Bean and Scott for defeating Prince.

Anonymous said...

He's that way on his own. He did, however, reward himself by buying $30 worth of manhood in a box -- a leaf blower. There was a really funny Asian man eying all the biggest blowers while we were at Lowes.

chunkymonkey said...

Go Scott! Teamwork, team work!