Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Quiltah!

After five days of feeling wretched, I woke up this morning with more energy than I've had in weeks. I took advantage of the energy to catch up on lots of things, including getting fabric for making quilts for the new arrivals in our Yeagley Spawn family tree. I found the softest fabric I've ever touched for Em's little girl (currently named Annalee) and knew I'd have to get enough for Leah, and even better, it was on sale. Leah's mama only touched the fabric once and said, "Leah needs this quilt. Leah's mom is going to steal this quilt from her." Her co-worker, Fallon and I decided we need sheets made out of the stuff. We don't think babies should be the only ones to have such softness. Let's hope my energy stores are enough to finish Jen's new baby's quilt so I can send it to her. He's out already, and that boy needs a quilt!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh...I'm very excited to touch the quilt too.

karin said...

I notice that when I am feeling crappy and then I feel better and have energy, I notice I try to get more done because I know how quickly the energy can be gone again.

Unknown said...

What I want is an internet that has a touch feature so we all can experience the softness.

Anonymous said...

Annalee? As in anally? As in "I anally penetrated Annalee Tanner"?

Anonymous said...

Jakey, you are going to corrupt ALL of your nieces and nephews you dirty, dirty boy.

Anonymous said...

If they were twins, she could've named the girl Annalee and the boy Oral Lee.

Anonymous said...

Ewww!!

Karen B said...

Annalee's quilt is AWESOME. So is Leah's. Rio's has potential to be awesome if we can just get it figured out right.

Elizabeth said...

this is my formal complaint.
while i do not want jake's awesomely gross comments to be censored, i feel wronged. i have have be censored for much less.

Elizabeth said...

poopy, poopy fart, fart

Anonymous said...

Don't be bitter Lizzie.