Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I Saw Ali Kissing Santa Claus

Photo: Ali Kissing Santa Claus

Santa made an extra stop at our house to make a special delivery for Leah's first Christmas, then Santa got a little fresh with me and I was so inclined to kiss him back. I must have a weak spot for a large man with a full white beard. I hope Scott will forgive me.

Photo: Leah Meets Santa Claus

Leah was unsure of Santa at first, but then she was enamored of him. Like Auntie, like niece I guess. We all took a turn on Santa's lap and he had something for everyone in his red sack. Except the cat, we found out from Santa himself that Bean was on the naughty list. Santa was very good to Scott and I this year.

To see the rest of our visit with Santa: Click Here

6 comments:

karin said...

Looks fun! I think "Santa" is fabulous and Scott should get worried.

What did Santa bring for everyone? Was it like last year? I am sure Em & AJ wish you waited for them but we are glad they came.

Anonymous said...

That is hysterical! It's nice to see pictures of Phil again too!

Anonymous said...

I liked the Bean one the best. I think Santa should make a funny face. Baby Leah makes Santa wiggle and when Santa's done wiggling, he starts laughing. I love you! I will give you a mail picture and set it in your mail box.

Ann said...

This is great! Little Leah is a lucky girl to get a personal visit from Santa. Scott is such a good sport!

Unknown said...

Uncle Santa?? And Ali, for the record, I think it's creepy that you kiss mythical people. All the time.

chunkymonkey said...

What a good sport that Santa is. I decided this year that beards and furry red suits don't look exactly comfortable. But every baby needs to meet the big guy in red.