Friday, December 21, 2007

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

Photo: Ali & Scott's Wonderful Life

Hubby finally worked up the nerve to build a fire in our fireplace after four years of living here, and there has been nothing but ambiance for days. I'm living in a Christmas card. I do loves me some Christmas. I am working out the details for the dinner menu on the 25th and I wish I were eating it all right now. I am so sick of the same three meals. I've been cranky about homemade macaroni and cheese since yesterday. Oh how I want some, and oh how sick it would make me. I'll stop grousing now. Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh sooo preeeetttyyy!!!

It would make you sick even with gluten free pasta and gluten free cheese? Mike eats gluten free mac n cheese from time to time.

Anonymous said...

I have had the fake-mac n' cheese. It's nasty!

Ann said...

Living in a Christmas card, for sure! That is a gorgeous picture!

I love Bean's stocking. Does Santa fill it?

karin said...

That is gorgeous. We had 2 fires going this morning at Bryan's parents' house but that is because it was NECESSARY (it was freezing butt cold). Hope you can eat something delicious for the holidays.

Unknown said...

How very festive it all looks! Merry Christmas, and hopefully you can have some good stuffing soon.

Karen B said...

We have had fires going almost nonstop for the last few days. I never thought I would be the person that is all, "Dave, make a fire, NOW" when it was 61 degrees out.