Tuesday, April 01, 2008

April Fools Day Quiz

Since it's one our greatest national holidays, I thought we should play around of "Fib or Not". No prizes, just the satisfaction of a job well done. In the making of this quiz, I re-discovered that I am not a good liar unless it involves me preventing people from finding out something I don't want them to know. Not so good and creating false information for you to know.

Which of the following statements is false:

a.) In middle school I had secret crushes on the following; Ralph Macchio, Scott Baio, and Keanu Reeves.

b.) My favorite food ever is a turkey sub with mayo, pickles, tomato, and provolone from Village Pizza chased with a cold Dr. Pepper in a can (and I would give anything to eat it again).

c.) My dad's first kiss was to a girl named Sharmin Sumerfrucht.

d.) I briefly considered a career in floral design when I was about ten (I realize most kids wanted to be doctors and presidents and stuff).

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say #1 is false....because I think that was me. :)

Karen B said...

I'm going with number 4.

Unknown said...

hmmm, #3 0r #4....I'll go with #4 also

Anonymous said...

My vote is for number 4. I remember when you worked at the green house briefly. You didn't care for it too much.

chunkymonkey said...

All of them? None of them?

Unknown said...

b sounds a little too delicious to be false. I go with A, because you loved Scott Baio and Ralph Macchio, but Keanu? nah.

Ann said...

Why do I know that the one about your dad is true?

I'll vote for the flower one, too. Just call me a follower.

Anonymous said...

Is it a trick question, being that for question A you had those crushes but they were in no way secret?