Tuesday, June 03, 2008

It Feels So Good To Do Pro Stuff Again

Photo: Dad's Old Camera That Shot My Entire Childhood (Color)

I did product shots of all of my 35mm photography equipment today. I have very specific reasons as to why, but I'm not saying just yet. I am not trying to keep it a secret from everyone, just two people, so I'll say why in the somewhat near future. In the meantime, I am really pleased with how they came out, so I am posting them here and I also added them to my flickr gallery.

Photo: Dad's Old Camera (B&W)


Photo: All of My 35mm Equipment from High School and Beyond

I shot a lot of cool stuff with this baby. She has served me well. It was nice to clean her up and pay her proper respect by taking her picture, like she's done for so many others. Someday I'll scan some of her work and post it in my gallery. The old equipment can make a gal a little misty. It's kind of romantic, don't you think?

4 comments:

karin said...

Now I am wondering what the secret is. I hope you post about it soon.

Anonymous said...

It's gonna be a few weeks.

chunkymonkey said...

I do hope you scan your work. Especially Karen't portrait that hung on the wall when we were roommates--and the portraits of the other sibs as well!

Joe and Lora Leigh said...

Ali-- Your photos are great! I'm kind of embarrassed that I've been your visiting teacher for so long, and had no idea what a great photographer you are. Thanks for sharing!