Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Yeagley Family
In no particular order...



Cy and Anita Amesqita, affectionately known as "Cynita" in this circle in the wake of Branjelina. Primarily for repeated offenses of newlywed PDA. The mustaches were provided by Bell and Carrier Inc., of Raleigh, NC. They live in Tucson, AZ where Cy is growing his violen making and repair business.

Beautious April! Here she is visting me in NC, even though she lives in Tucson. She has two cats, Maddie and Steve Dave. Steve Dave is naughty, but she loves him anyway. She works at a bank and was robbed, but she's fine and the guy got caught.



Junior Ranger Scout Jakey Yeagley at the Bryce Canyon Visitor Center. No one made him do it, he just wanted to. He lives in Seattle with his Swedish wife Terese.

Photo: Derek and Auntie Anita.
Here's Derek throwing snowballs at Grandpa Ray at the top of Bryce Canyon. I swear, my Dad told him to do it just so he could get the picture. I think this may have been Derek's first snowball since he lives in the dry deserty southwest.


Photo: Emily, Derek, and Devin Tanner.
This is the only picture I have of the three of them together. Derek will be three in October, so I guess I had to give him his own slot. They live in Tucson, AZ even though I wish they lived here. Of course, I wish everyone I loved lived here.


Photo: Dave and Karen Bell, Casey Sanchez, and Murphy P. Bell Esquire
Here they are a few weeks after they moved to NC at the beach. Casey loved it and Murphy wasn't so sure. They have a cat named for their Ohio realter, Paul Groineger. And they have a recent addition to their family, a Jack Russell Terrier named Jack Jack.


Photo: Scott and Ali
As it turns out, there aren't many of Scott and I alone, so here's our Christmas photo I took for our cards. Thank goodness for tripods and wireless camera remotes. This is the one that didn't go out, even though I liked it better.


Photo Left to Right: Dave, Karen, Scott, Ali, Ray, Sue, Cardboardy Doppleganger Jakey.
This is at my 30th Birthday party in January. It is the only recent photo I have of my parents together.
Ray and Sue live in Portland, OR now and they love it! They may never leave.

3 comments:

Ann said...

Hi Ali!

What a great blog! I totally enjoyed catching myself up on your family. It seems you are divided into Westerners and Easterners.

I was a bit confused on Jake's shame marriage (maybe you can blog a little more on this facisnating topic!), but I absolutely LOVED the life-sized picture of him at your b-day party!

Yeah for the Yeagleys!

Anonymous said...

The explanation requires a phone call to say the least. Elizabeth or Emily (your's, not mine) can give you my info. Also, Beebe knows the whole story. It will make you laugh for sure. I'd love to catch up for real sometime too. Your boys have gotten so big and Edie's a doll.

Unknown said...

So I'm finally going back and catching all the great postings of yours. Good to see the fam. Your folks look exactly the same to me. You can tell them I said that. 20 look like 20 minutes to me.

I also want to say that Karen's pet named for the realtor is my favorite ever. Paul Groineger?? Fantastic.