Saturday, July 22, 2006

Holy Moth Batman!

Photo: Holy Moth
Location: My front porch (July 21, 2006)

I'm not superstitious or anything, but this is what I found sitting on my front porch yesterday morning. It immediately made me think of the holy grilled cheese sandwich and potato chip on e-bay. If I had caught it who knows how much I could have fetched for it on e-bay. I decided I should probably just take a picture of it and let it go about its happy moth life. After all, Moths are Harmless, They Make Good Pets.


Photo: Hole-In-One Cat Can
Location: Guest Room (July 22, 2006)


Of all the places Bean could pick to sleep, why would Scott's little golf putt-putt be the place to plant his keister. I guess cat's only care about maximum sunspot coverage. What a weirdo! He really looks like he wishes I weren't bothering him during his nap. Oh to be a cat....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. That moth is a sign! Of what, I'm not sure, but be ready for big surprises in the VERY near future. Holy moths don't just park on Anyone's porch!

karin said...

I am glad you clarified what Bean was laying on. When I just glanced at the photos, without reading, I thought "what a wierd, interesting kitty litter box", "that must be a special cat", "can you train a cat to do that?". I am glad I read and that I didn't tell everyone about your talented cat.

Anonymous said...

Moths ARE our Friends and They DO make good pets. Don't forget it.
-Anita

Anonymous said...

Em - I think this holy sign will hold as much weight as a fortune cookie, but I'll keep my eyes open just the same.

Karin - I think your accidental observations are hysterical. If I tell the story in the future, I'll be sure to give your version of the story.

Anita - I did not forget, that's why it is in the post. I opted not to keep this moth as a pet so he could go about his holy business.

Anonymous said...

I thought the thing he was laying in was a dustpan and I didn't understand why you bought a dustpan with a flag in it.
-Karen