Thursday, August 24, 2006

CanThrive.org

http://canthrive.unc.edu/

Check out one of the projects I did during the spring and summer semesters. I re-designed the website for one of the research studies I was working on and it has finally gone live. The study is looking at the effects of breast cancer on marriage. Very cool stuff. -

The other site I created from scratch has not gone live yet, but I'll let you know when it does. I hope you like my design.


e Oh yeah, and Happy Birthday Emily! She's 26 today.

7 comments:

karin said...

I did not get to look at the whole website, but what I did see I really liked (I liked that I didn't have to wait for everything to download to the page and I liked the image in the upper left hand corner). Good job.

Ann said...

Very nice! I'm always so impressed when people I know can put together web pages (my friend Heather does it, too) and have them look so great! It such a foriegn language to me.

Ann said...

Happy Birthday to Emily!

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys! The great thing about this project is that they were not used to having a designer, so I got to do what I wanted from a design stand point. That makes a big difference for me. I did see that your friend Heather does similar stuff. There are a lot of us floating around, although Jakey has taken a break from it to sell posters out of a truck at college campuses up and down the East coast.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I guess we should all be thanking Emily for being born, because without her decision to come out, we may not have become such good friends. Ghetto gymnastics was created out of her birth circumstances. Yay Emily!

Unknown said...

Jake seems like quite the hippie.

Great site!

And happy 26th, Emily. May it be a smooth and pleasant year for you.

Anonymous said...

Not so much a hippy as a vagabond.