Monday, March 12, 2007

She's In Business

Photo: Celtic Romance Bracelet
Where: Earth Tones by Elizabeth on Etsy.com


It's a red letter day for cousin Liz. She has been steadily working on a series of bracelets, and this afternoon I helped her photograph them to get ready for market. She has officially opened her store on etsy.com. Her official address is: http://EarthTonesByElizabet.etsy.com. I will be adding her store to the links on the right hand side of this page for future shopping. After several weeks of hard work, she is open for business. Watch for more merchandise to be posted. We photographed about 22-24 bracelets/sets today that will be up for sale very soon.

...

Photo: Ali and Sue
Location: Wrightsville Beach, NC


In a short follow-up to my parents visit East, Mom and I went to the beach. It was windy and sunny. The surf was really good and we enjoyed ourselves immensely. It was a good way to end her trip to North Carolina. We do have beautiful beaches!

Photo: The End of the Pier
Location: Wrightsville Beach, NC


Photo: Sue
Location: Wrightsville Beach, NC


Photo: Wrightsville Beach, NC

Photo: Sue
Location: Wrightsville Beach, NC


Photo: Sue and Uncle John
Location: The Raleigh Chipotle


After the beach, we had a nice dinner with Uncle John and Aunt Sally and the gang. It was a lovely visit. Soon after we headed home because Mom had an early flight. She got delayed and re-routed, but she made it home after many, many hours. I miss her already!

Photo: Sue, Uncle John, and Aunt Sally
Location: The Raleigh Chipotle


7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

thank you, thank you, thank you for all of your help with the pictures and the photoshopping. i know that my stuff would not look this great w/ out your expertise. i owe you big for this....like three sheep and two clothes big.

Anonymous said...

I was happy to do it. It's been awhile since I've done product shots, which is one of my favorite kinds of photography! It was a lot of fun. I may cash on those sheep and cloth.

Unknown said...

a) Yay, Liz!
b) Having your mom visit WAS a ton of fun. May she come again soon.

Ann said...

Your mom looks great! And I appreciated the little "hello from Sue" on my baby shower invitation!

Elizabeth said...

ode to a pepper grinder
by e. andrews

oh, pepper grinder
thow art of stainless steal
with thine wooden bobble top
cylinder in shape and spinning head
you hail from southern season
and give our food that extra kick

oh great pepper grinder
who would have thought that in all thine peppery greatness
that you could also double
as jewelry stand

oh pepper grinder
thou art truly great
and are of many talents

chunkymonkey said...

Cute bracelet! I can't wait to see the rest. Does Cousin Liz MAKE them or just sell them? (I may sound ignernt, because I am.)

Anonymous said...

She makes them!! She's very talented. She's the best creative director for parties we've ever had.