Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Gray Haired Man Candy

I know there is a double standard out there about women with gray hair and men with gray hair. I resent that double standard. I, myself, have already pulled two grays out of the top of my head in the last year (very traumatic). But, I still love all the silvery grays that are popping up all over Scott's head. His first on his temple appeared this week and I find it irresistible. I never thought I would be old enough to appreciate gray hair on my man, but alas I am. Fortunately he seems to be getting the good gray. I expect in five years time he'll be salt n' pepper gray. I think he'll be very cute that way.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm fascinated by AJ's gray. But he's blonde enough you can't really tell unless you're up close.

karin said...

I am seriously laughing out loud. I prefer natural hair color on men and IF done right, women can have their colored. Is that agreeing with the double standard?

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is agreeing with the double standard and I'll be no better when my gray becomes a real problem. Scott on the other hand will keep all of his. Fortunately it works for him