Saturday, November 10, 2007

CONTEST! Name That Navigation Bar

As you can see, I am making some changes to this blog and more are a comin'. In the mean time, I added new navigation sections (on the right side of the page) to old articles that readers may want to reference again and again. I am drawing a blank on what to name the category that contains a myriad of things from cleaning tips to family psychology, and everything in between.

The contest is, of course, to name that navigation section which encompasses so many topics. Use your noodles to come up with a title that is creative, descriptive, and funny. I know you can do it. The deadline is midnight on Monday, November 12th. The prize is one of those fantastic handbags featured in the new section. I haven't made it yet, so you even get to request a color scheme. You must post your entry in the comments section. Good luck!

--THE CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! RESULTS POSTED SOON--

12 comments:

karin said...

"Tricks of My Trades" is all I have for now but I will have to think about it.

Unknown said...

QHandy Tips is what I call my helpful folder at work, but we put Qs in front of everything there.
Ooh - how about Nifty Gifties? (It's the gift of knowledge, and definitely nifty)

Elizabeth said...

how about: ali's ways to live better than martha

Anonymous said...

Here's a few ideas:
Attic of useful treasures
something for everyone
How did I get by before I met Ali?
Something in here may improve your life

chunkymonkey said...

I am voting for Cousin Liz's. I would enter my own suggestion, but I cannot think of anything better than being better than Martha.

Unknown said...

hmmm...ok, here'a few:

All Things Ali
This & That
Things I do
Simply Ali

That's all I can think of for now!

Anonymous said...

Oooh... my vote is for All Things Ali!!! Nice.

BBQdave said...

Ali's Emporium of Knowledge Nuggets and Tantalizing Life Tidbits!!!

Anonymous said...

I like the Martha one, but I probably won't like the subsequent cease and desist letter.

I like the 'Attic' reference... perhaps "Aunt Ali's Attic". Nonspecific, yes, but who isn't curious about what's in somebody else's attic and 'Aunts' know best, right?

Dave's title certainly elicits one's attention, but you might have to shrink your font to fit that one in.

As for the handbag prize, you may donate that to charity.

Anonymous said...

I was going to suggest "Ali's Alley," but after careful consideration I think it might sound a little dirty. Maybe "The Ali Alley" is ok...

Anonymous said...

Alice in Blogland?

Anonymous said...

Ali-Kategories