Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Winners Circle

This decision has been way more difficult than I expected. Many of the submissions were really good, but I narrowed it down to my favorites, in no particular order.
  1. I really like 'Ali's Emporium of Knowledge Nuggets' because I like the word emporium a lot and because it's funny.
  2. 'Ali's Ways To Live Better Than Martha' is great because it's very descriptive of the category because Martha has a little bit of everything as well, but she isn't funny at all, which may be her greatest downfall. The woman is very dour indeed, where I am decidedly not.
  3. 'Aunt Ali's Attic' is good for all the reasons Scott described, but given my feelings about things in attics (as seen in the section which had previously not been named), I really had to give this one some thought.
  4. I really liked 'All Things Ali' because it was succinct and descriptive.
  5. 'Tricks of My Trade' is good because I have my hands in many, many trades and they certainly could all be called Ali.
  6. Okay, 'Ali-Kategories' is great because it is a play on my name and the subject at hand.
What a difficult decision. To see the winner, just look to the right to see the new title. In the winner's circle, there are flowers and accolades, but mainly handbags. Dear winner, do let me know what color scheme tickles your fancy!

No comments: