Sunday, November 25, 2007

Wipe That Frown Off Your Face, Or It'll Stick That Way

Although I seemed to get a free pass from sick on Turkey Day (thank you AJ for that "please don't let Ali get sick" prayer), I have pretty much been back to not getting anything I want done because I feel rotten again. Hubby and I have been walking around like a big hamster ball of cranky trying not to bump into each other, lest the cranky ball explode.

On a funnier note, I spent all of Friday radio active and had to stay at arms length from Phil so that Leah, in Dave's words, would not grow a third arm between now and her arrival in a week or so. I did not acquire any bionic powers and was very disappointed. Maybe next time.

Harumpfh!!

2 comments:

karin said...

I had a frown earlier but you have a better reason- mine is just because I am tired and grumpy (Sundays do that to me). I hope you feel better soon.

Unknown said...

Are you sure you didn't get any superpowers? because sometimes they don't manifest themselves until someone is in danger or something.