Thursday, November 29, 2007

Tin Man Mini Series

For 'Wizard of Oz' fans, the Sci Fi channel is premiering a three-part mini series, this Sunday at 9:00 PM, which looks really, really good. It is called 'Tin Man' and it is a modern telling of the Frank L. Baum's 'Wizard of Oz'. I watched a behind the scenes and was really impressed with what they did. I expect it will be fantastic and I wanted to let you all know so you wouldn't miss it. So set your DVR/VCR to record if you have cable, or order it on Netflix when it comes out. I hope we all like it.

5 comments:

karin said...

I will have to set the DVR because TV is starting to be reruns and how are Bryan and I suppose to spend quality time together without new episodes of The Office?

Anonymous said...

That's exactly how I feel Karin. There are a handful of new episodes of other shows left, but not many. There is talk of an actor strike in June too. Oy!

Anonymous said...

As the daughter of a former Rochester Schools Superintendent, Ali, you should be blogging about how the schools are locked down because of the bomber at the Hilary Clinton campaign office!

Anonymous said...

Geez Louise!! It looks like a store front near Miltner's. Crazy and scary.

http://fosters.com/

Anonymous said...

So far so good. Some of the acting is a little cheesy, but the effects and the plot are really good.