Friday, March 07, 2008

A Day In Sedona

Photo: April & Ali at Oak Creek Canyon

My sister, April, and I took a short day trip into Sedona. We took her boyfriend's boxer with us and he got uber sick. We saw spectacular views, did some light shopping, and explored the dirt lot next to a convenience store so that Dempsey could get sick a little further from the public.

Photo: Dempsey Vying For a Better View of Anything at All

Dempsey is a lot like Jack Jack on steroids. Strong, spazzy, and a bit ADD.

Photo: Portrait of Isabell

April's roommate has two beautiful cats, both with blue eyes. I took advantage of the light today to take their portraits. April assisted me with the top one.

Photo: Portrait of William

William was good for me for approximately six seconds. Luckily I got the shot. He's pretty and he has the bluest eyes I've ever seen on a cat.

Photo: April, Dempsey, & I at Oak Canyon Creek

Photo: Oak Canyon Creek

To see the rest of the pictures from Sedona: Click here

5 comments:

karin said...

I LOVE Sedona! It is so beautiful.

Unknown said...

I'm sorry to hear about the sick boxer. May he feel well soon.

Karen B said...

It's hard to decide who is prettier, the cats or you and your sister, April

chunkymonkey said...

It looks gorgeous there and very relaxing! How are you able to do all of your traveling + school? I forgot to ask last time I talked to you. Or is that a super secret about grad school?

April Yarnold said...

Definitely her and her sister April.