Thursday, March 13, 2008

Cold Hard Cash

Internet has been really patchy for me the last few days, so here's a little something until I can post all the good pics and the baby ninja video of my niece and nephew. This is the conversation that ensued a few hours after my four-year-old nephew deposited $.21 in the bottom of my sister's refrigerator.

Derek: Where's my mom?
Anita: We sold her.
Ali: To the market.
Anita: If you want to buy her back it's going to cost you $.21 in cash.
Ali: But it has to be cold.
Derek: Stop picking on meeeeeeee!!!!

4 comments:

go_Jake said...

That one is just like his mom.

Unknown said...

Kids are hilarious! Speaking of kids...Parker woke up with a fever this morning so I won't get to chat with you today either. We are coming at the very end though, one at a time, to renew the recommends.

Trost Fam. said...

Nice Aunts, making him cry, poor Derek. PS I noticed you commented more on Macy in the pictures but didn't notice that Grace was pretty girly herself. PS Macy took the outfit off about 2 seconds after the picture was taken. She is definately Debbie's girl.

Krusty85 said...

Emily is definetly worth at least a dollar...