Sunday, November 30, 2008

Freebee Vacationing

Cousin Liz is taking me on a freebee vacation, because she has to do some job training. I get a free hotel room, and a free ride up. Tomorrow I'll be partaking in the Christmas joys of the Biltmore. I do love the Biltmore. Asheville, North Carolina has lots of interesting places to eat, which means more gluten-free options. Tonight it was Japanese. Tomorrow, some divine Biltmore concoction at the restaurant in the stables. I do luvs me a free junket.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky you!!!

Anonymous said...

Totally!

Anonymous said...

I'm more jealous than you could imagine. I've been spending the last few hours convincing myself that I shouldn't gripe about work. A vacation sounds lovely. Plus that place looks really, really, really nice.

Unknown said...

Oh man that is awesome! How was the restaurant in the stables?!?!?!