Thursday, January 04, 2007

The Grandparents are Coming!!

Photo: Mémère and Pépère
Location: Tampa, New Years 2006


I just got the most exciting news, which is that Scott's grandparents are coming to see us in March. We adore Mémère and Pépère (pronounced meh-may and peh-pay)! We can't wait to see them and I expect that I'll be spoiling them rotten because a.) I love doing that, and b.) they have been spoiling us for years.

Oh the things we'll do and the things we'll bake. AJ wanted us all to drive to Florida for Christmas just to eat all the pies that Pépère makes, but we won't have too. We can make pies while they're here. I can't wait. I love grandparents!

PS - Note how cute they are. : )

4 comments:

karin said...

They are cute. And does AJ know them?

Anonymous said...

No he doesn't, he just knows of them and their pie.

Ann said...

YAY! How exciting! I love it when we get visitors, and if pies come along, too, it's even better!

Unknown said...

I know I'm excited!