Friday, May 25, 2007

Site Redesign and the Launch of "The Cat's Pajamas"

Dear Gentle Readers,

You'll notice I have overhauled my blog with a complete new redesign. Be still my beating heart, Google has made things even better once again. No wonder I love em'.

During my root canal recovery, I have also encouraged Bean to start his own blog (see
FEATURED BLOG: Bean Speaks in the links section to the right). His posts will likely be shorter and sweeter, but geared toward quadrupeds and bipeds of all shapes, sizes, and species. Take a look around Bean's favorite web sites and see what he's up to every day. Got a question for Bean? He's got e-mail too and he answers them all (see right side of his blog for address). Maybe he'll even post your question on his blog.

Pets, kids, and grown-ups, please feel free to comment. Select "other" if you would like to type on behalf of a quadruped who hasn't the thumbs or dexterity for typing. And remember kids; keep all comments rated-G or PG. I do sensor so that little biped eyes won't burn in their little heads from bad words (that one's for you cousin Liz).


I'll try to keep Bean posting regularly; he really has nothing else to do since he is a desperate house cat. Have fun reading the two blogs. We'll have fun writing them.


Sincerely,

Ali and Bean

Co-writers and editors in chief
Yeagley Spawn and The Cat's Pajamas

7 comments:

karin said...

You are crazy! I think it is so hilarious that you have a blog for pets. At least I can be entertained.

Ann said...

The site looks great! I love the new header.

I predict that Bean's blog will be quite entertaining. This must be the summertime project this year?

Anonymous said...

I love your face at the top and the new site except that I liked the green color better than blue which is okay. Love, Mom

chunkymonkey said...

You are so creative!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you everyone, including Mom for your honesty about my art.

chunkymonkey said...

And thanks for posting a photo of your house. Ann agrees with me that it is cute and classic.

Anonymous said...

I do what I can.