Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm Slow, But Here Are Some Babies

Photo: A Portrait of Annalee

I spent the better part of yesterday backing up and clearing off my machine, and so it is that I am wicked slow getting things posted. But in the meantime, here are the portraits I took of my new niece and nephew that I will be using for their birth announcements. Annalee's eyes are really very bright blue and her hair is bright orange and fluffy like Beeker. She screams and screams, and then a smile comes.

Photo: Portrait of Rio

Rio is the most sunshiny baby you ever did meet. I spent a lot of time with him, which was fantastic. I learned that he never met a meal he didn't love. I didn't get to spend nearly as much time with Annalee, but I got to spend one full day with her. Video will be posted later now that my machine is clean and happy. Happy viewing!

While you patiently wait for videos, you can look at all the stuff I shot on my trip by: Clicking Here

Or if you feel so inclined, you can look through everything I backed up yesterday by: Clicking Here

6 comments:

Trost Fam. said...

Annalee has the bluest eyes, I thought Grace's were blue but they may beat them.

April Yarnold said...

Such cute babies. I miss them... but not the crying.

Unknown said...

They are beautiful bebes! Annalee looks like you! Rio is way handsome for such a little babe! You're a blessed Auntie!

karin said...

Wow! Red hair and blue eyes, what a lucky girl (even though she won't appreciate it until she is much older).

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys. I'm so proud of my little babies, and I think their mothers are too.

Unknown said...

What beautiful babies!! Meadow starts nursury the next sunday we meet. Where does the time go?! I love babies :)