Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Drum Roll Please

And the big winner is: Emama
First runner up: Kanewoman
Second runner up: Anita


I was feeling rather generous to those who commented because I was a little disappointed that more people didn't participate, so I wanted to reward those who did. I am printing all three photos, and Emama will get first choice with the frame. Kanewomen gets second choice (sans frame), and Anita will get what's left (sans frame). I think they are all good choices, so I don't think Anita will be sad about the leftovers.

And just to be fair, because I didn't want Hannah to feel like the #1 spot was going to ruin her, I picked all the winners out of a cup at random. I was very careful to make sure that no single piece of paper had an advantage over the others. I am sure that Emama can elaborate on Hannah's statistical chances of winning with this method, since she is a biomedical statistician. Sorry you didn't win Hannah.

My big, gigantic, happy thanks to everyone who participated!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sorry I didn't comment! Not been on-line much these past few days except to check out used cars that get better mpg than my "Mom van" that I am about to kiss goodbye! Anywhoo, I am more of a lurker than a commenter on your blog but I do love your blog! I would have picked the third photo, fyi

Hannah said...

That's ok.. better luck next time!

Great idea - we're going to be doing a giveaway on my food storage blog in a few weeks, so stay tuned! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the blog love Lisa! Good luck finding a less guzzely vehicle.

And Hannah, I hope you make your give-away wheat-free/gluten-free.

Unknown said...

I'm a winner! I should live on winners circle.

Anonymous said...

Dear Ali Kat,

I like Lisa am sorry I did not leave you a post. I too am a blog lurker and can safely say that I check your blog daily for the enlighening entries that you leave. And, I also felt it was best to leave the option for other to win over me. Devin and I are trying to declutter and much too cluttered house (at least by Yeagley standards).

All move love and devotion,

Em T.

Anonymous said...

Dear Ali,

I just reread my post and found many spelling errors. I got careless and went to check on the progress of my breakfast. Enjoy decoding my previous message!

Anonymous said...

Bugger.

April Yarnold said...

I have not since seen any posts about babies and I going on adventures...

Anonymous said...

Well, there were posts about babies. You just weren't in them. I'll work on an adventure for you.