Saturday, June 14, 2008

Thank You Dear Readers!!


--- The Contest is now closed. Thank you for participating. ---

Dear Gentle Readers,


In honor of my two-year blog-a-versary, I wanted to reward YOU with a blog-worthy prize. I doubt I would have kept this up without the regular comments on this blog, in email, and in person. It has been really fun, sometimes challenging, and has helped me keep my sanity through some very stressful times. I love blogging. I may be bordering on unhealthy addiction, but who cares? It's fun! And as long as it makes me happy, I'll keep on doing it.

So, in celebration of my two-year anniversary, I have decided give one lucky reader a 5x7 framed print of their choice from one the photos below. All you have to do is leave a comment. You can just say hi, tell me what you'd like to see more of (or less of) on this blog, or if you're shy you can email me too. Contest closes at 11:59 PM on Monday night. Good luck to you all, and thank you to everyone for keeping me going for the last two years. You're all great. Here's to blogging!

Cheers!!
Ali-kat

7 comments:

Hannah said...

Well, I was going to wait to post a comment because #1 is usually never picked randomly, but oh well!! Anyway, this is a great idea and I'll have to try to remember to do it sometime, too! Maybe for my 200th post or something.

Love the pics!

Anita said...

Indeed all I have to say is hello. What's the catch? What credit card am I signing up for?

karin said...

I am addicted to blogging too, so I will take any post you want to put up. (And I am a little disappointed that I wasn't the first commenter)
I should do a post on our blogger anniversary but I don't remember when it is (it was a LONG time ago), maybe I should look in my archive.

kanewoman said...

OK I want one of these pics, but I have been waiting so I would be more than #4. But everybody else is waiting too, so I guess I might as well enter the contest now. It's no big honking mixer like over at Pioneer Woman, but one day when you are famous I could say "I have an original Yeagley". We know that all Yeagley's are original. Oh yes, and you made me the blog addict I am today. What would I like more of? More of Jakey Poo's comments.

Unknown said...

2 years already! Wow, they do grow up fast.
Now gimme a picture.

Anonymous said...

I always love your blogs!

April Yarnold said...

I am too late! Damn my infernal illness that you gave me for fun (not really, it was dad) making me not care enough to check the internet!!! Well, I want a picture, anyway. And because no one else said what they love I will tell you that I loooooooovvvvvveeeee when you talk about me in your blog. Me and the babies. Talk about us more, Maybe you can write fictional stories about adventures the babies and I have. We could solve crimes... Yeah, do that.